Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Petrozim Line has ensured its commitment to sustainability as it has been certified to ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System). The SHE management system at PZL adopts a methodical risk based approach meaning that the decisions are made or calculated according to the level of risks and opportunities involved.
A SHE policy is an organization's statement of intent regarding its commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and ensure that the company’s operations are in no way compromising the ecological balance of the environment. PZL is committed to being a sustainable class energy solution provider in a safe, healthy and environmental manner through implementation of SHE systems.
In establishing measurable objectives we:
- Educate and train all relevant parties.
- Create platform for worker consultation and participation
- Protect the environment
- Establish and maintain a Wellness Policy
- Continually Improve SHE management systems.
- To ensure compliance to policies; standards and legislation
- To record zero fire incidents at all Petrozim Line (Pvt) Ltd sites.
- To ensure training and awareness of employees on all SHE related aspects including risks and opportunities.
- To promote the conservation of resources.
- To encourage and promote personal wellness among employees.
- To ensure proper waste management
Safety and Health
The safety of our employees, their health and wellness is key to our business. The organisation believes ensuring health and safety of workers is essential towards achieving set targets through a holistic approach. PZL has Wellness programmes in place which aims to enhance the physical; mental; emotional; social and physiological health of employees. Petrozim Line ensures incentives for good behaviours and has no tolerance to substandard practise and conditions which may threaten the safety and wellbeing of the workers.
Petrozim Line recognises that its activities on transportation and storage of petroleum products can potentially affect the environment due to the nature of their product being a hazardous substance. As such the organisation works towards a life cycle approach implying that the total impacts of an activity; product; project is considered from cradle to grave.